Thursday 7 February 2019

Jesus you don't owe me anything...


This is a sentence form a song by Cody Carne's... The song is titled 'Nothing Else'...
A lot has happened since I stopped writing... Life got to me, I experienced hardships that matured me, and I experienced the death of someone so precious (my dad)....

When I first heard this song, I  struggled with that sentence... I know Jesus doesn't owe me anything, but there is so much I hope for in and through Him....

Then I realised (yet againπŸ˜‰) that serving God is not a flesh thing, but can only be effectively done through the Holy Spirit...

So if you find yourself struggling with any area of worshipping or serving God, realise it's because of the things you desire (your flesh), and simply surrender to His precious Spirit... He will help you like He did meπŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚ ( John 4:24)

Now that song 'Nothing Else' is on repeat...it's finding root in my hearty and soul...and I soar with the freedom and joy that it brings me....

God bless Cody Carnes and all those who use their gift to serve others...

Thank you for reading, till next timeπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒkeep dancing

No comments:

Post a Comment